Surgical Steel Drip Coffee Maker, 4 Pc. Makes 1-10 Cups
Stainless Steel Drip Coffee Maker ~ Requested by the Amish!
As a child we made the BEST iced tea with this pot.
4-pc 18/10 Surgical Stainless Steel Drip Coffee Maker.
Makes 1 - 10 cups
Size: 10" high x6.25 diameter (not including handles and spout)
Please note: Stainless Steel Drip Coffee Maker is imported.
Instructions for Using the Stainless Steel 10 Cup Drip Coffee Maker:
- Remove pot lid
- Remove insert lid
- Put a regular coffee filter in the coffee well
- Fill with 6 tablespoons of coffee or tea leaves - add more or less, according to preference / taste
- Replace insert lid
- Set the coffee maker on stovetop burner at low to medium heat
- Fill the strainer pot (top part) with 1-10 cups of hot water
- Replace lid
- Keep on burner until water runs from the strainer pot (top part) to the serve pitcher (bottom part) - appx. 3-10 minutes
- Lift strain pot up by the top handle, take off the lid and place it on the serve pitcher
- Coffee is ready to serve
- 4 Pieces:
- Requested by the Amish!:
- Surgical Steel: